A girl’s night in is never complete without a game of Never Have I Ever! It’s fun, easy to play, and a great way to get the party started. With these questions for girls, you’ll surely have your friends laughing in no time!
From deep conversation-starters about past relationships to embarrassing first-date moments, plenty of outrageous questions will bring out hilarious responses from all the ladies around. So grab a few drinks, sit back, and let the fun begin!
Get ready to laugh, share secrets, and have a great time with friends! Here’s everything you need to know about the classic Never Have I Ever game!
How to play Never Have I Ever
When playing Never Have I Ever, the rules are simple. Every player holds up either ten fingers or a drink of their choice. Then, everyone takes turns making statements that make other players put down a finger or take a sip from their drinks — easy as pie!
First, get every player in a circle and decide if you want to play the game with or without alcoholic beverages. Also, choose how long the game should last. Set a parameter, so everyone knows when it’s time to end the fun!
Tip: You can end the game after five rounds, or the last player puts down all their fingers. To make it more interesting, you can add a dare or truth challenge for the player who puts down all their fingers first or finishes their drink.
Then, choose a player to go first and let the questions begin! That person can start by saying, “Never Have I Ever…” followed by their statement. As mentioned, this could be anything from a crazy experience to an embarrassing moment.
Reminder: Keep in mind that the statement you make should be something you haven’t done yourself, but you’re sure at least one of your friends has. That way, you’ll all get to know a little bit more about each other in the funniest possible way!
If nobody in the group has done the action you describe, you either take a sip or put down one finger, depending on how you play the game. On the other hand, if at least one person in your group has done the action, all those players must take a sip or put down one finger.
The game continues until you reach the parameter you set earlier. If you decide that all but one player has put down all their fingers or finished their drink, that person is the winner and can choose a dare or truth challenge for everyone (if you want to). Have fun!
Never Have I Ever video guide
Are you ready to play the game? If you’re tired of reading our instructions, head over to our video guide to get to know how to play Never Have I Ever:
Play Never Have I Ever online
Have trouble coming up with fun questions for your next game of Never Have I Ever with your friends? No worries! Our online game version offers a simple solution for generating engaging questions.
Let our game take the reins, and enjoy a memorable time together!
Fun Never Have I Ever questions for girls
Now that you know how to play Never Have I Ever, it’s time for the best part — the questions! Here are some fun questions to get the game rolling and make your girl’s night even more entertaining.
1. Never have I ever kissed someone in public.
Only the brave ones!
2. Never have I ever been on a blind date.
Not everyone is lucky enough to have their friends set them up with someone special.
3. Never have I ever forgotten someone’s name right after meeting them.
We’ve all been there!
4. Never have I ever Googled my ex.
Sometimes, it’s hard to stay away from the past.
5. Never have I ever gone skinny dipping.
For the most daring ones in the group!
6. Never have I ever kissed a stranger.
Admit it, you’ve probably done this one already!
7. Never have I ever lied to get out of trouble.
It’s always easier to tell a white lie.
8. Never have I ever stolen something.
We all like to get something for free once in a while.
9. Never have I ever cheated on a test.
It’s a tempting one.
10. Never have I ever had a one-night stand.
Things can get wild in the moment.
11. Never have I ever gone on a road trip with friends.
Make sure to bring your best car snacks!
12. Never have I ever gotten a tattoo.
It’s a great way to express yourself!
13. Never have I ever gone bungee jumping.
Sometimes, you just have to take a leap of faith.
14. Never have I ever gone skydiving.
We bet you’ll never forget this experience!
15. Never have I ever walked into the wrong bathroom.
These things happen!
16. Never have I ever pretended to be sick to get out of something.
It’s a classic way to avoid an uncomfortable situation.
17. Never have I ever eaten an entire pizza by myself.
It’s a great way to treat yourself.
18. Never have I ever accidentally sent a text to the wrong person.
The pitfalls of modern technology!
19. Never have I ever tripped and fallen in public.
It’s a funny moment until it happens to you.
20. Never have I ever laughed so hard I snorted.
It isn’t a pleasant experience, but it happens to the best of us!
21. Never have I ever worn two different shoes to school or work.
Double the fun, double the embarrassment!
22. Never have I ever tried to take a cute selfie and failed miserably.
Maybe you don’t know your angles?
23. Never have I ever gotten lost in my hometown.
Why use GPS when you have instinct?
24. Never have I ever accidentally spit while talking.
Let’s hope nobody noticed it!
25. Never have I ever danced like nobody was watching.
The freeing feeling of being in the moment!
Awesome Never Have I Ever questions for girls
Ready to take it up a notch? From funny to daring, here are fantastic Never Have I Ever questions that will get the party started.
1. Never have I ever had a crush on a teacher.
They are too cool for school.
2. Never have I ever fallen asleep in class.
It’s impossible not to feel sleepy at times.
3. Never have I ever had a crush on someone my friend was dating.
Don’t break the number one rule of the girl code!
4. Never have I ever dyed my hair a crazy color.
It can be a fun way to switch up your look.
5. Never have I ever sung karaoke in front of a large audience.
Let’s hear you belt out your favorite tunes!
6. Never have I ever been on a blind date.
It can be nerve-wracking but also exciting.
7. Never have I ever lied about my age.
It’s a classic one, isn’t it?
8. Never have I ever been caught sneaking out of the house.
Parents always know when you’re up to something!
9. Never have I ever dated someone just for their looks.
It’s shallow, but it happens.
10. Never have I ever broken a bone.
It’s not a fun experience, but it happens.
11. Never have I ever gone on a date with someone I met online.
It can be a great way to meet new people.
12. Never have I ever been in love with someone who didn’t love me back.
One-sided love can be heartbreaking.
13. Never have I ever gone a day without using social media.
It can be a liberating experience!
14. Never have I ever gotten a speeding ticket.
It’s a lesson you won’t soon forget.
15. Never have I ever tried to cut my hair.
How did it turn out?
16. Never have I ever had a crush on a celebrity and make a social media account dedicated to them.
It’s a harmless way to admire from afar.
17. Never have I ever cried in a public place.
It’s normal to let your emotions show.
18. Never have I ever forgotten the name of someone I just met.
Pay attention next time!
19. Never have I ever gone on a shopping spree with my credit card.
Be careful not to go too wild.
20. Never have I ever lied to my best friend.
Honesty is the best policy.
21. Never have I ever been to a music festival.
What artist was your favorite to see?
22. Never have I ever tried a crazy diet.
As long it’s sustainable and healthy, of course!
23. Never have I ever gotten lost in a foreign city.
It’s a great adventure if you know how to keep your cool.
24. Never have I ever broken up with someone over text.
It’s not the most respectful way to end things.
25. Never have I ever had a paranormal experience.
Did it scare you?
Embarrassing Never Have I Ever questions for girls
Never Have I Ever is a fun game to see how much you can learn about your friends. If you and your friends are ready to go there, here are questions to open up some of your most embarrassing moments.
1. Never have I ever had a wardrobe malfunction in public.
2. Never have I ever eaten something off the floor.
The five-second rule is real.
3. Never have I ever had food stuck in my teeth during a date.
It’s a total mood killer.
4. Never have I ever had my phone go off during a quiet meeting or class.
Silent mode, anyone?
5. Never have I ever laughed at a joke that I didn’t understand.
It’s okay to admit it.
6. Never have I ever spilled a drink on someone else.
7. Never have I ever farted in public and blamed it on someone else.
It’s not the nicest thing to do.
8. Never have I ever had a noticeable stain on my clothing in public.
It can be hard to hide it.
10. Never have I ever had spinach or other food stuck in my teeth during a job interview.
Let’s hope that didn’t count against you.
11. Never have I ever used an embarrassing pickup line on someone.
It takes courage, right?
12. Never have I ever had an embarrassing nickname.
It’s not always easy to shake them off.
13. Never have I ever snorted while laughing.
It’s hard to control your laughter!
14. Never have I ever accidentally walked into a room when someone was changing.
It’s an awkward situation.
15. Never have I ever been caught singing or dancing alone in my room.
It’s all in good fun!
16. Never have I ever accidentally sent a text message to my ex.
Double-check before you hit send!
17. Never have I ever tripped and spilled food or drink on myself.
It’s a classic embarrassing moment.
18. Never have I ever forgotten someone’s name who I was supposed to introduce to someone else.
How’s that for an awkward situation?
19. Never have I ever fallen asleep in an important meeting or class.
It’s hard to keep your eyes open!
20. Never have I ever had my skirt or dress caught in my underwear.
Just try to keep your cool and laugh it off.
21. Never have I ever had a wardrobe malfunction while on stage or in front of a large group.
It’s a panic-inducing situation.
22. Never have I ever accidentally made a loud and embarrassing noise in a quiet place.
Did anyone notice?
23. Never have I ever had a toilet paper trail stuck to my shoe.
Where did you go that day?
24. Never have I ever had my swimsuit top come off while swimming.
It’s an embarrassing situation!
25. Never have I ever had my period leak through my clothing in public.
Deep Never Have I Ever questions for girls
Sometimes, the best way to learn more about your friends is to ask more profound questions. Never Have I Ever can be a great way to start meaningful conversations and get to know each other more deeply.
1. Never have I ever felt like I didn’t belong.
We all have moments when we feel like we don’t fit in.
2. Never have I ever felt like I didn’t have anyone to turn to.
It’s okay to ask for help.
3. Never have I ever felt I was not taken seriously because of my gender.
It’s an unfortunate reality for many.
4. Never have I ever felt I was not respected because of my age.
Age does not determine respect.
5. Never have I ever had a near-death experience.
It can be a life-changing experience.
6. Never have I ever had to overcome a major fear.
It can be hard to face our fears.
7. Never have I ever had to apologize to someone for hurting them.
It’s not always easy to admit when we make a mistake.
8. Never have I ever had a dream that I was unable to explain.
Dreams can be mysterious and intriguing.
9. Never have I ever felt like my life was out of control.
It’s important to take back the power in our lives.
10. Never have I ever had to make a difficult decision that changed my life.
Life is full of choices, and it’s essential to be mindful.
11. Never have I ever dropped out of school or a program.
Sometimes we need to take a break to move forward.
12. Never have I ever grown out of a relationship with my best friend.
It’s normal for friendships to evolve.
13. Never have I ever had to move away from my hometown.
Sometimes a change of scenery can be beneficial.
14. Never have I ever felt so helpless that I wanted to give up.
Remembering hope and resilience can help us overcome difficult times is crucial.
15. Never have I ever felt like I was not living up to my potential.
We all can achieve great things!
16. Never have I ever talked behind someone’s back.
It’s never okay to gossip.
17. Never have I ever cheated on a partner.
Trust is essential in any relationship.
18. Never have I ever lied to a close friend.
Honesty is always the best policy!
19. Never have I ever shouted at someone out of anger.
It’s important to stay in control and think before we act.
20. Never have I ever punched someone in the face.
Did they deserve it?
21. Never have I ever said something that I immediately regret.
We all make mistakes, the important thing is to learn from them.
22. Never have I ever felt ashamed of who I am.
It’s important to embrace our unique qualities and be proud of who we are.
23. Never have I ever felt like I needed to be better.
Comparison is the thief of joy - don’t forget to practice self-care and be kind to yourself.
24. Never have I ever spent too much time on my phone.
It’s important to be mindful of our digital habits and take breaks away from screens.
25. Never have I ever messed around with someone in a committed relationship.
It’s never okay to mess with someone else’s heart.
Step up your game night with more of these fun and unique Never Have I Ever questions! These will surely make every round of the classic party game even more enjoyable.